Wellness coach and nursing student based in Salem, Oregon.
Education + Training
- Pre-Nursing Associate of Applied Science Transfer Degree, Western Oregon University
- Professional Coach Training, Coach Training EDU, an ICF-accredited educator
- Executive Coach Training and Certification Program (1.0)
- Advanced Coach Training Program (2.0)
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Journalism, University of Oregon
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Oregon State Board of Nursing,
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Certification, American Heart Association
- Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®), American Marketing Association
- My daily coffee order is exactly five words: “Large, black, unsweetened iced coffee.” ☕
- I’m the obsessed dog mom of two tenacious Corgis: Renney, named after my favorite college dive bar, and Booker, named after the bourbon. 🐾
- My full name is Mary Callie—and my mother still uses it when she’s frustrated with me. 😬
- I’m a self-taught photographer, and my DSLR pretty much goes with me everywhere. 📷
- The emdash might just be my favorite punctuation option. ✏️
Get In Touch
Snail Mail: PO Box 1003, Sherwood, OR 97317
the passion projects
What I'm Working On
Writing About Life, Health, and Wellness
My writing has appeared in national publications, numerous local and regional news outlets, and, of course, Coffee and Cardigans, a lifestyle blog I started in from my university dorm room in 2012.
Empowering Others to Live Wholeheartedly
Forged in my own journey for personal wellness, mental health, and self-growth, I believe in holistic living. And I’m excited to help my clients accomplish the same through my future wellness and coaching career.